GOVERNMENT & LAW - Voting and Election Information
- The Johnson County Voter Registration Department - This web page gives information about election results, voter registration forms, absentee ballots, and precinct locations in Johnson County. For additional information, call the Voter Registration Department at 317-346-4466.
- Indiana Statewide Voter Registration System (SVRS) – Public information website portal to obtain voter registration information, upcoming election dates, election results, campaign finance information, and a link to the Indiana Election Division.
- Secretary of State Election Division – Voter registration, voting system, and election information.
- Mail in forms for Voter Registration, Absentee Ballots, and Name or Address Change may also be picked up from any JCPL branch.
- To find out where to vote visit the Statewide Public Polling Place database. You will have to enter your name, birth date, and county. You will be given your precinct number, polling location and a link to a map.
- To locate the person currently holding a state or federal office, click on Who's Your Legislator?
- For Election Day procedures, please review the information from the Indiana Election Division.
- Local Political parties
- League of Women Voters - VOTE411.org website is a nonpartisan political organization with a "one-stop shop" for election related information.
- Federal Election Commission - An independent regulatory agency to disclose campaign finance information, enforce the provisions of the law such as the limits and prohibitions on contributions, and oversee the public funding of Presidential elections.