Using Your Library
Johnson County Public Libraries offer a variety of Services and Amenities such as:
- Meeting Rooms available for public use
- Public computers with Internet access and several MS Windows applications
- Wireless Internet Access
- Self Check stations
- Wireless Printing Services
By logging into My Account card holders can:
- Place holds on materials and designate pick-up locations.
Check out our Super Librarian Video as she shows you how to place a hold! Or, simply click here to view the instructions for holds and Interlibrary loan.
- Renew items already checked out.
- Sign up for email notification.