- Electric Current Abroad - To assist U.S. manufacturers, exporters and individuals living or traveling abroad.
- Trademark Information - The United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) is the Federal agency for granting U.S. patents and registering trademarks.
- U.S. Census Bureau Manufacturing, Mining and Construction Statistics - Provide quality customer service and offer exclusive data products for data users of the Manufacturing, Mining, and Construction sectors.
- U.S. Patent Office - This page provides the major documentation, tools, applications, links, and useful information for all your patent needs.
United Kingdom Patent Office - Whether you're an inventor, an artist, or an entrepreneur, our site can help you find the right protection for your intellectual property.
- AeroWeb: The Aviation Enthusiast Corner - Aircraft, museums, history and air shows.
- Did You Know... - Fast facts on just about everything.
- European Patent Office - All the tools and information that inventors, lawyers, engineers, scientists, researchers and enterprises need to conduct business with the European Patent Office.
- African-American Inventions 19th Century - An index to the inventions, inventors, date, and patent number
- African-American Inventions 20th Century - An index to the inventions, inventor, date, and patent number
- Appliance 411 - For helpful tips on home appliances for purchasing, repairing and warranties.
- Callsign Servers - Ham Radio Callsign lookups.
- A Century of Inventions 1900 to 1999 - Timeline and inventions of the 20th Century.
- Classic Typewriter Page - World of antique writing machines to explore and enjoy.
- DVD Demystified - DVD questions answered.
- Engineering News-Record - Provides the news, analysis, commentary and data that construction industry professionals need to do their jobs more effectively.
- How Stuff Works - Source of credible, unbiased, and easy-to-understand explanations of how the world actually works.
- Howard W. Sams & Co. - To provide reliable, consistent repair data for electronics repair technicians and have long been the standard in the repair industry for TVs, VCRs, Radios, etc.
- IBM Intellectual Property Network - These pages provide an introduction to IBM's licensing practices as well as a portfolio of patents and technologies currently available for licensing.
- Invention Timeline - To promote the progress of science and useful arts by providing a showcase for innovation.
- Radio Codes & Signals - CB and Scanner Radio FAQs along with frequency lists by state.
- Repair FAQ - Comprehensive repair guides for consumer electronics equipment and other household devices.
- Radio Reference - Provides users the ability to download scanner frequency and trunked radio system information directly from the database to their scanners.
- SIC and NAICS Codes - Allows the user to search the 1987 version SIC (Standard Industrial Classification) manual by keyword, to access descriptive information for a specified 2,3,4-digit SIC, and to examine the manual structure.
- Thomas Register - The most comprehensive resource for industrial information, products, services, CAD drawings, and more...
- Trunktracker Radio Scanner Information & Database - Resource of trunking and frequency information for scanners.