Seniors Health and Medical Information
- NIH Senior Health - Features health and wellness information for older adults from the National Institutes of Health.
- AARP - A nonprofit, nonpartisan membership organization that helps people 50 and over improve the quality of their lives.
- Administration on Aging (AOA)- Federal agency responsible for advancing the concerns and interests of older people and their caregivers. AOA promotes the development of a comprehensive and coordinated system of home and community-based long-term care that is responsive to the needs and preferences of older people and their family caregivers.
To obtain information about the Co-insurance and Prescription Drug Plans:
The most direct route for assistance is your area Senior Health Insurance Information Program (SHIIP) office.
- Johnson Memorial Hospital SHIIP Office - (317) 346-3184. Leave a message. They will return your call.
- Indiana SHIIP Office - (http://www.in.gov/idoi/) (800) 452-4800
- Medicare - (800)-medicare (1-800-633-4227)