The Internet can be very overwhelming when seeking advice or information so we offer some helpful websites here for your family.
- Family Education - Guidance and strategies to get involved with your child's learning as well as entertaining family activities.
- Family Works - Strategies for building stronger families with discussion about issues that families care about.
- GetNetWise - How you and your family can use the internet safely.
- Great Schools - Revealing the best schools in Indiana, along with endless resources on making school a positive experience.
- Indiana Academic Standards - Academic standards by subject and by grade.
- Kids Health - Articles and information answering questions about your child's health and development.
- Net Family News - A forum covering news about kids and technology.
- News for Parents - Find news, articles, and information concerning children's health, education, and development.
- Reading Rockets - Helping children learn how to read, ways to love it, and dealing with struggling readers.
- The Exceptional Parent - Provides help and guidance for the parents of children and young adults with disabilities and special health needs and the professionals who serve them. Find full-text articles via the library's electronic resources, specifically General Reference Center Gold.