Non-profits and Organizations
Looking for up-to-date information on Community's Non-Profits? Use the links below to search Reference USA for individual or business information or the other websites below for Non-Profit organizations and foundations:
For Reference USA use the link from our electronic resources, please click the following database title:
- ReferenceUSA - A research and reference tool for locating individuals and businesses. Helps users in creating marketing plans, conducting competitive analysis, and locating people. Gives information on more than 20 million business, 222 million consumers, new businesses, new homeowners and movers.
- Central Indiana Community Foundation - CICF is the steward for more than $480 million in charitable assets. CICF transforms central Indiana by consulting donors, family foundations, and their professional advisors on charitable giving; awarding grants to effective not-for-profit organizations; and providing leadership to address community needs and seize opportunities.
- Indiana University Center on Philanthropy - A leading academic center dedicated to increasing the understanding of philanthropy and improving its practice through research, teaching, public service and public affairs.
- Foundation Center - A national non-profit service organization connecting nonprofits and the grantmakers, supporting them to tools they can use and information they can trust.
- GuideStar - Gather and publicize information about nonprofit organizations.
- Indiana Donors Alliance - An alliance of agencies that exists to save and enhance lives by registering organ, eye and tissue donors through the Indiana Donor Registry.
- Philanthropy News Digest - A daily news service of the Foundation Center, is a compendium, in digest form, of philanthropy-related articles and features culled from print and electronic media outlets nationwide.
- University of Wisconsin Proposal Writing Links - Resource of information covering grants, scholarships, fellowships, nonprofits and research.
- United Way - A worldwide network in 45 countries and territories, including nearly 1,300 local organizations in the U.S. It advances the common good, creating opportunities for a better life for all, by focusing on the three key building blocks of education, income and health.