Marketing and Advertising
Looking for the latest Marketing and Advertising information? To search in one of our electronic resources, click on one of the following database titles:
- AtoZdatabases - Premier Reference and Marketing Database for sales leads, mailing lists, market research, employment opportunities, finding friends and relatives, and much more!
- Business Source Premier - Contains full text from the world's top business journals and is particularly strong in both management and marketing.
- Company Histories, International - Provides histories of companies that are a leading influence in a particular industry or geographic location.
- Corporate ResourceNet - Provides access to news and articles on topics in business, banking, law, finance, management, advertising, human resources and more.
- Regional Business News - Provides comprehensive full text for regional U.S. business publications covering business, politics, and economics.
One of the following websites may have the Marketing and Advertising Information you are looking for:
- Buy USA - U.S. Commercial Services helps U.S. companies find new international business partners in worldwide markets.
- Small Business Administration (SBA) - Information about starting, financing, and expanding a business including sections on financing, loans available, and financial forms.
- Ad*Access - Historical advertisements available for study and research.
- SAVI-Interactive - One-stop source for data and information for Central Indiana communities and organizations. SAVI provides local data about the social, economic, and physical conditions of neighborhoods, townships, and counties, and other geographic areas such as school districts.
- Marketing Power - This American Marketing Association Foundation website will help you find new job opportunities, develop new skills, and track trends in the marketing profession.