Looking for the latest Management information? To search in one of our electronic resources, click on one of the following database titles:
- AtoZdatabases - Premier Reference and Marketing Database for sales leads, mailing lists, market research, employment opportunities, finding friends and relatives, and much more!
- Business Source Premier - Contains full text from the world's top business journals and is particularly strong in both management and marketing.
- Company Histories, International - Provides histories of companies that are a leading influence in a particular industry or geographic location.
- Corporate ResourceNet - Provides access to news and articles on topics in business, banking, law, finance, management, advertising, human resources and more.
- Regional Business News - Provides comprehensive full text for regional U.S. business publications covering business, politics, and economics.
One of the following websites may have the Management Information you are looking for:
- Business.gov - Federal link for businesses includes forms, assistance, grants and loan information, laws and regulations for businesses.
- Indiana Department of Administration - Manages activities relating to state purchasing, the vehicle and aviation fleet, state travel, real estate leases, property disposition, and the Government Center Campus, and provides assistance to Minority and Women's Business Enterprises interested in state contracting opportunities.
- Indiana's Department of Business and Employment - Starting and maintaining a business in Indiana, job resources, labor law, license and permit information, and state business data.
- Indiana Secretary of StateBusiness Service Division - Information regarding the start up of a new business in Indiana.
- Small Business Administration (SBA) - Information about starting, financing, and expanding a business including sections on financing, loans available, and financial forms.
- ASAE Gateway to Associations - The membership organization and voice of the association profession. To equip association professionals with the tools they need to lead and manage.
- BizLink - Provides access to electronic and print business resources selected by Public Library of Charlotte and Mecklenburg County's professional Information Services staff.
- Edward Lowe Foundation - Foundation which supports entrepreneurship
- International Business Resources on the Web - International business articles.
- SCORE - Service Corps of Retired Executives - A resource partner with SBA that provides mentoring and training for entrepreneurs.
- CCH Business Owner's Toolkit - Offers more than 5,000 pages of free cost-cutting tips, step-by-step checklists, real-life case studies, startup advice, and business templates to small business owners and entrepreneurs.
- Entrepreneur Magazine - Online articles from starting a business to technology.
- Indianapolis Business Journal (IBJ) - Comprehensive resource publication on Indiana businesses.
- CEO Express - Indexes a variety of sources geared towards those interested in business.
- Fortune.com - CNN Money Fortune's Management - trends and news articles.