Looking for local support information? Use the links below to search Reference USA for individual or business information or the other websites below for Living Assistance information:
- Family and Social Services Administration
- Family and Social Services Administration for Johnson County - For food stamps, cash assistance and health benefit information.
- Hoosier Healthwise Program - A health care program for low income families, pregnant women, and children.
- HUD.gov- Find emergency housing; affordable housing for low income, elderly, persons with disabilities; or information on the Housing Choice Voucher Program in your city, town or county.
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) – Need assistance feeding your family? Find out if you are eligible through this website. Find assistance from Indiana’s website for SNAP or call 1-800-622-4932.
- Connect2Help™ - A nonprofit agency governed by a volunteer board of directors. Connect2Help™ is dedicated to facilitating connections between people who need human services and those who provide them. Major funding is provided by United Way of Central Indiana (UWCI).
- Johnson County Emergency Helplines
- Julian Center - A non-profit agency providing counseling, safe shelter, and education for survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault, and other life crises.
- United Way Helpline - Helpline (317-738-4636) assists persons with information and provides referrals to local agencies and community resources. A United Way Helpline brochure is available listing many local agencies and telephone numbers for emergencies and assistance.
General Websites or Contacts
- Human Resource, Inc. - Information from energy assistance to food pantries.
- Lord's Locker Food Pantry - Trafalgar, IN 317-878-7708