- Federal Trade Commission : Finding a Job - Alerts consumers to job scams and misleading advertisements.
- Career One Stop - Explore careers, employers, salaries, education, resumes and much more. Sponsored by the U. S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration.
- Indiana Career Connect - Source of job openings in the state of Indiana.
- Indiana Department of Workforce Development - Manages and implements innovative employment programs for Hoosiers, unemployment insurance systems, and facilitates regional economic growth initiatives for Indiana. Includes a link to the Uplink Unemployment Program.
- Occupational Employment and Wage Estimates - Statistics from the U.S. Department of Labor.
- Occupational Information Network - From the U.S. Department of Labor
- Occupational Outlook Handbook - A nationally recognized source of career information, designed to provide valuable assistance to individuals making decisions about their future work lives. The Handbook is revised every two years.
- Office of Disability Employment Policy - Provides national leadership on disability employment policy by developing and influencing the use of evidence-based disability employment policies and practices, building collaborative partnerships, and delivering authoritative and credible data on employment of people with disabilities.
- USA.gov - The federal government has thousands of job openings at any given time. USA.gov's website is the first stop for applying for federal, state, or local government jobs. The Advanced Search helps narrow your search by job title, agency, location, and other criteria.
- USAJobs for Students - The USAJobs' Pathways Programs offer clear paths to Federal internships for students from high school through post-graduate school and to careers for recent graduates.
- WorkOne - Need to find a new or better job, choose a career, find a good employee, access training, or get the information needed to succeed in today's ever-evolving workplace? Look here!
- Associated Resume Writers - Offers a wide variety of services to Federal job seekers including: resume evaluation, job database search, and Federal Resume preparation.
- Experience Works - The nation's leading provider of training, employment, and community service for low-income older people.
- Job Hunt - Provide comprehensive listing of useful Internet-accessible job-search resources and services on the Web, in a format which is most useful to job seekers.
- Job Star - Current, reliable, LOCAL information to find job openings, community services, company background, and job search advice.
- Opportunity NOCs - A national online job site focused solely on the nonprofit community.
- Best-Job-Interviews - Develop effective interviewing skills that stand out from the crowd.
- Best Jobs USA - Locate jobs and information on companies throughout the US.
- Career Builder - Research careers, find new jobs, obtain career advice, and update your resume.
- CollegeGrad.com - Job search service for college students and recent grads.
- IMDiversity Career Center - Provides career and self development information to all minorities.
- Indianapolis Careers Online - Part of the Local Jobs Direct Network, provides both Job Seekers and Employers the opportunity to network LOCAL employment opportunities.
- Job Monkey.com - Locates seasonal or year-round employment that offers unique opportunities to travel the world, have fun, and earn good money doing it.
- JobWeb - Offers career information, career and job-search advice, and resumes for new college graduates.
- Monster.com - Global provider of a full array of job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management products and services.
- Monster College - Helps grads and college students with resume preparation, skill development, career related networking, and much more.
- Petersons - Provides material for career exploration along with a full range of information about colleges and universities, distance learning, and executive training.
- Quintessential Careers - To help empower job seekers with the tools, resources, and methods to find the perfect job.
- Riley Guide - A directory of employment and career information services on the Internet, primarily intended to provide instruction for job seekers on how to use the Internet to their best advantage.
- TrueCareers - Job searching and career advancement tools; includes salary guides.
- Wall Street Journal's Career Site - Latest news articles on career environments and employment.