Government & Law – Indiana
- Indiana Court Forms - This site includes links to forms for use in Indiana trial courts and appellate courts. These forms are primarily used by attorneys and judges. For Self-Service Legal Forms see below.
- Indiana Administrative Code - Searchable by keyword or Indiana Register.
- Indiana Building, Electrical, Residential and Other Codes
- Indiana Child Support Guidelines - Child support rules and guidelines.
- Indiana Census - This site is for Hoosiers by Hoosiers, providing current, timely and accurate information relevant to the communities and residents of Indiana as planning and implementation for the upcoming Census proceed.
- Indiana Code - Indiana General Assembly, Indiana Code Table of Contents.
- Indiana Courts - This webpage is designed to provide Indiana citizens with information about Indiana Courts and resources for interactions with Indiana Courts.
- Indiana Rules of Court - Practices and procedures used in Indiana courts.
- Indiana Self-Serve Court Forms - Access to Child Support, Name Change, Small Claims and many other Court Forms.
- Marion County Circuit and Superior Courts - Links to Marion County, Indiana Circuit, Superior, and Small Claims Court rules and contact information
- Who is my legislator? - This service will allow you to determine your legislative district and Hoosier legislators in the Indiana House of Representatives, Indiana Senate, and United States House of Representatives. This service also provides contact information for other statewide elected Hoosier officials, including the Governor, Secretary of State, Treasurer of State, Auditor of State, and United States Senators.
- Indiana Legal Services - Provides free civil legal assistance to eligible low-income people throughout the state of Indiana.
- Indianapolis Bar Association - Legal hotline and resources.
Building Code Information
- For general building codes used in the United States, the International Code Council (1-800-243-5736) has a plethora of code information. Official building code books can be purchased on this site as well. Locally, the Architectural Center Bookstore sells code books. They can be reached at (317) 634-3871. They do not offer on-line sales.
- Individuals wanting to know about Johnson County codes in particular should call the Johnson County Planning and Zoning office (346-4350, Courthouse Annex Building).
- The Indiana amendments to all codes are available on-line.
Title 675 contains the adoptions for the Department of Fire and Building Services.
- The Code Enforcement Branch of the Indiana Department of Homeland Security "responds to building code complaints from the public". Call (317) 232-1407 or visit their website for more information