GENEALOGY - Indiana Genealogy Web Resources
- Allen County Public Library Genealogy (Fort Wayne, Indiana) - Access the library's wealth of genealogical resources.
- Indiana Historical Society - Links to their online catalog and online databases
- Indiana Gen Web
- Indiana Historical Bureau Historical Markers
- Indiana Memory - The Indiana digital library, is a collaboration of Indiana libraries, museums, archives, and related cultural organizations to enable access to Indiana's unique cultural and historical heritage through a variety of digital formats and free distribution over the Internet. Indiana Memory seeks to support and enhance education and scholarship for all Hoosiers for increased understanding of Indiana's past and its role in preparing for Indiana's future.
- Indiana State Library Genealogy Division
- LDS Family History Centers - Centers provide access to most of the microfilms and microfiche in the Family History Library to help patrons identify their ancestors. Everyone is welcome to come to the centers and use Family History Center resources. Use this link to search for a family history center near you.
- Online Indiana Death Records and Indexes
- Vital Information Exchange (VINE) - A collaborative state wide database that is composed of Indiana local history and vital records from Indiana libraries, historical societies, genealogy societies, and related organizations. The database is designed to allow participants and users to obtain access to Indiana local history and vital records through an Internet searchable database. The database is searchable by county, event, or through a general surname search of all records. These records are available to the public at no charge and include a host of records such as: birth, marriage, death, divorce, obituaries, court records, newspapers, scrapbooks, yearbooks, church records, military records, and many other record types.