- U.S. National Park Service – Find a park, explore the history of an area or discover our natural resources. Great resources for travelers, teachers, and students.
- Recreation.gov – Explore America! Provides a comprehensive source of information about thousands of Federal recreation opportunities and is displayed based on the interests of the customer.
- U.S. Department of State Travel – To protect the lives and interests of American citizens overseas and to strengthen U.S. border security.
- Indiana DNR (Department of Natural Resources) – Publications, maps, and information for travel, adventures, parks and reservoirs, study aids for teachers and students, and other recreational assistance.
- Federal Aviation Administration – Developing, regulating and operating a system of air traffic control and navigation for both civil and military aircraft.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Offers information to assist travelers and their health-care providers in deciding the vaccines, medications, and other measures necessary to prevent illness and injury during international travel.
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security - Look for land, sea, and air travel advisories and document travel needs.
- AARP – Travel information and suggestions from AARP, a nonprofit, nonpartisan membership organization that helps people 50 and over improve the quality of their lives.
- Road Scholar – Discover nearly 8,000 educational tours in all 50 states and more than 90 countries. A not-for-profit leader in educational travel since 1975. Alongside local and renowned experts, experience in-depth and behind-the-scenes learning opportunities, from cultural tours and study cruises to walking, biking, and more!
- Smitsonian Institute – The Smithsonian's goal is to create lifelong memories of discovery for visitors to the Washington, D.C. museums and touring museums, as well as online visitors.
General Travel Websites
- AirSafe – News articles and airline safety information.
- Indiana Tourism – Links for planning your travels.
- Indiana Department of Transportation Traffic, Construction, and Road Closures – Motorists can "Know Before You Go" by checking this website Indiana map or dialing 800-261-ROAD (7623) to plan their travels. For live traffic views click on one of the areas from or select a section from the Indiana map.