Financial Aid, Scholarships, and Grants
- Federal Student Aid- An office of the U.S. Department of Education, ensures that all eligible individuals can benefit from federally funded or federally guaranteed financial assistance for education beyond high school. FAFSA is the core document necessary to apply for all types of student financial aid available through the state and federal governments as well as the colleges and universities.
- Student Aid on the Web - How to prepare for and fund your education after high school.
- State Student Assistance Commission of Indiana's (SSACI) - Review and apply for need-based grants for those attending public, independent & proprietary colleges.
- FinAid! - Award-winning website with comprehensive source of student financial aid information, advice and tools.
- Trip to College - A step-by-step guide through the college planning process at every age.
- College Net - Search for two year, four year, or vocational schools and majors. Results provide basic school information, online applications, financial aid and links to the school's website.
- College Board - Find information for students on practice tests, preparing for college, finding and applying for a college, and paying for college.
- Embark.com - Features include a school matcher, graduate school information, online recruitment application, financial aid, and a college application timeline.
- Petersons - Provides information about financial aid for attending colleges and universities, career schools, graduate programs, distance learning, executive training, private secondary schools, summer opportunities, and study abroad.