- Cash and Credit Information for Teens: Tips for a Successful Financial Life - Provides an updated look at how teens can earn and manage money. It covers practical information about receiving income, paying taxes, and budgeting.
- Federal Application for Student Aid
- Financial Aid Resource Publications from the U.S. Department of Education
- Savings and Investment Information for Teens: Tips for a Successful Financial Life - Provides information to help today's young adults learn how to develop the habit of saving money and investing for the future. It explains how the economy works and how factors such as interest rates and inflation impact personal wealth.
- Student's Guide to Financial Literacy - Covers the importance of budgeting and saving, the compounding of money, and how to create a diversified portfolio of investments. Included is advice on buying a first home, the characteristics of good debt versus bad debt, insurance and tax planning, and choosing the right career.