Government & Law – Federal
- GPO Access - Text of public and private laws enacted from the 104th Congress to the present.
- Library of Congress Bill Resolution
- Thomas: Legislative Information - Access to federal legislative information.
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit - Information about and on the procedures of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit.
- United States Supreme Court Decisions - History, court rules, opinions and more.
- USA.gov - Access to all online U.S. Federal Government Resources.
- Veteran's Affairs - For the Veterans and citizens of our country - locate an office, find a service, find out what is in the news or about celebrating Memorial Day or Veteran's Day.
- United States Census - The U.S. Census counts every resident in the United States, and is required by the Constitution to take place every 10 years. It helps communities receive federal funds for hospitals, schools, senior centers, bridges and other public works projects, emergency services and much more. For the 2010 Census information, click here.