- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) - EPA's mission is to protect human health and the environment.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - Provides users with credible, reliable health information on emergencies, environmental health, injury and safety, and more.
- Fire Safety - Increase the level of individual concern and awareness of vulnerability to fire and to educate about fire prevention and fire-related casualties.
- Household Products Database (NIH) - What's under your kitchen sink, in your garage, in your bathroom, and on the shelves in your laundry room? Learn more about what's in these products, about potential health effects, and about safety and handling.
- Health and Human Resources - Learn how you can plan to protect your loved ones in a public health emergency.
- American Red Cross - Click on Preparing and Getting Trained from the American Red Cross Homepage. It's important to prepare for possible disasters and other emergencies - Get a kit. Make a plan. Be informed.
- First Aid - Information on treating common first aid questions from the Mayo Clinic.
- Mayo Clinic - Providing useful and up-to-date information and tools that reflect the expertise and standard of excellence of Mayo Clinic.