Looking for the latest Economic information? To search in one of our electronic resources, click on one of the following database titles:
- AtoZdatabases - Premier Reference and Marketing Database for sales leads, mailing lists, market research, employment opportunities, finding friends and relatives, and much more!
- Business Source Premier - Contains full text from the world's top business journals and is particularly strong in both management and marketing.
- Company Histories, International - Provides histories of companies that are a leading influence in a particular industry or geographic location.
- Corporate ResourceNet - Provides access to news and articles on topics in business, banking, law, finance, management, advertising, human resources and more.
- Regional Business News - Provides comprehensive full text for regional U.S. business publications covering business, politics, and economics.
One of the following websites may have the Economic Indicators and Information you are looking for:
- Bureau of Economic Analysis - Produces economic accounts statistics that enable government and business decision-makers, researchers, and the American public to follow and understand the performance of the Nation's economy.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics - Economic data on employment and unemployment, consumer and producer price indexes, living conditions, wages, productivity, and more.
- Consumer Price Indexes (BLS) - Bureau of Labor Statistics compiled price indexes for major groups of consumer expenditures.
- Indiana Economic Development Corporation - The State of Indiana's leading economic development agency.
- Producer Price Indexes - Measures the average change over time in the selling prices received by domestic producers for their output.
- Quarterly Reports for Living Costs Abroad - Quarterly report indexes of living costs abroad, quarters allowances, hardship differentials, and danger pay allowances.
- Social Security Cost of Living - Social Security's Cost of Living Allowance details.
- Trade Info (International Trade Administration) - Comprehensive guide of export counseling and financing programs, trade promotion events, sources of industry – and country – specific information and assistance, and information on export controls and licenses.
- Conference Board - Creates and disseminates knowledge about management and the marketplace to help businesses strengthen their performance and better serve society.
- Labor Force Estimates - Provides access to thousands of labor data items related to geographic areas in Indiana and across the nation.
- Interest Rates (Current) - Information and calculators in six areas – Mortgages, Home Equity, Auto Loans, Bad Credit, CDs/Savings and Credit Cards.
- money-rates.com - To find best rates on certificates of deposit, money market accounts, savings accounts, checking accounts, plus current bank deals.
- Tom's Inflation Calculator- Includes the latest U.S. government inflation data, plus four alternative data sets. It can adjust U.S. dollar amounts forward or backward in time for any years between 1666 and 2071 for retail price inflation, and between 1936 and 2012 for medical-cost inflation. You can view inflation rates for any intermediate range of years, too.
- Bank Rate Monitor - Provides financial rate information, news and the tools via a suite of products and services that can help consumers make better informed financial decisions.
- Economic Report of the President - The annual report written by the Chairman of the Council of Economic Advisors published by the GPO from 1995 to the present.