Drugs and Medications
- MedlinePlus - Extensive information from the National Institute of Health and other trusted sources on over 7,000 diseases and conditions. There are also lists of hospitals and physicians, a medical encyclopedia and a medical dictionary, health information in Spanish, extensive information on prescription and nonprescription drugs, health information from the media, and links to thousands of clinical trials.
- Drug Information Portal - Have questions about your medication? Does it interact with foods? How do you need to take this medication? What might some of the side effects be from taking this medication? These and many more questions are answered from this National Library of Medicine database.
- Drugs.com - One of the most popular, comprehensive and up-to-date source of drug information which is free and independent on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines and natural products.
- Mayo Clinic - Providing useful and up-to-date information and tools on prescription drugs, over the counter medication, herbs, supplements, and vitamins that reflect the expertise and standard of excellence of Mayo Clinic.
- MedicineNet - Find relevant and reliable medical information on common medications written by a network of U.S. board-certified physician writers and scientists, committed to providing unbiased, 100% doctor-produced medical information.