Diversity, Multicultural and Minorities
Looking for multicultural or minority support groups, information or local community organizations? Use the links below to search Reference USA for individual or business information or the other websites below for diversity, multicultural & minority information:8
- Directory of Websites on Aging (AOA) - A comprehensive overview of a wide variety of topics, programs and services related to aging. Whether you are an older individual, a caregiver, a community service provider, a researcher, or a student, you will find valuable information provided in a user-friendly way.
- U.S. Census Interactive Map - This map includes data from the County Business Patterns program and the 2010 Census. County Business Patterns data for 2009 were released in June, 2011.
- The Disability Resource Monthly (DRM) Guide to Disability Resources on the Internet - A nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization established to promote and improve awareness, availability and accessibility of information that can help people with disabilities live, learn, love, work and play independently.
- Esperanza - Seeks to empower Hispanic / Latino individuals and families with the ongoing knowledge and support necessary to integrate successfully into their communities. Working alongside local municipalities, churches and trusted community partners, we provide a safe and caring place from which we serve the physical, educational and spiritual needs of our neighbors.
- GayIndy - Comprehensive resource for gays, lesbians, and their friends living in or moving / visiting to Indianapolis.
- Native American Resources - Provides information resources to the Native American community and only secondarily to the general community. The information is organized to make it useful to the Native American community and the education community.
- Indiana Black Expo - An organization for the social and economic advancement of African Americans. Includes history, membership information, events, programs, and staff.