- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - Provides users with credible, reliable health information on statistics, diseases and conditions, emergencies, environmental health, healthy living, injury and safety, life stages, travelers' health, workplace safety, and more.
- MedlinePlus - Extensive information from the National Institute of Health and other trusted sources on over 7,000 diseases and conditions. There are also lists of hospitals and physicians, a medical encyclopedia and a medical dictionary, health information in Spanish, extensive information on prescription and nonprescription drugs, health information from the media, and links to thousands of clinical trials.
- National Cancer Institute - A source of valuable cancer-related information of all kinds. For the general public, patients, and health professionals, consumer-oriented information is offered on a wide range of topics as well as comprehensive descriptions of the research programs and clinical trials. Scientists will find detailed information on specific areas of research interest and funding opportunities.
- Onco Link Cancer Information - Articles to help cancer patients, families, health care professionals and the general public find accurate cancer-related information at no charge.
- Federal Health Information Centers and Clearinghouses - Links to multiple health related organizations and government websites.
- FluSTAR - Provides a system for tracking and reporting flu.
- Health Central - Owns and operates more than 35 condition-specific and wellness sites, all with the goal to support and inform our users who have life-changing conditions.
- MedicineNet - Network of U.S. board-certified physican writers and scientists committed to providing unbiased, 100% doctor-produced medical information from a categorized listings of health and medical conditions.
- Merck Manual - Full-text, searchable consumer edition of the Merck Manual of Diagnosis and Therapy, includes audio files of pronunciations, photographs, animations, and video files.