College and School Options
- Try out some of the JCPL’s Electronic Resources! Need to practice taking the GED or the SAT? The Learning Express (Learn a Test) will let you create an account and set a bookmark while working on a test. Inspire has many databases to help with college selection, financial aid, and test taking. Check these out by clicking on our Electronic Resources to the left.
- Career One Stop - Find information on the impact of training and education, determine your training needs, and locate training and education sources.
- Best of the Web: Online Degree Program - Expert resources and tools for finding the right degree and college.
- CollegeSource Online: The World's College Catalog Resource - finding colleges and schools with accredited degree programs for 2-year, 4-year, graduate, professional and international schools.
- CampusTours.com - Great site for those who can't visit the campus they want to see. Provides a list of colleges by state or alphabetically who provide virtual online tours of their campuses.
- College Net - Search for two year, four year, and vocational schools or by majors. Results provide basic school information, online applications, financial aid, and links to the school's website.
- Embark.com - Features include a school matcher, graduate school information, online recruitment application, financial aid, and a college application timeline.
- Indiana Colleges and Universities - Provides a complete list of all Indiana Colleges, Universities, Community Colleges, Technical Schools and online education opportunities.
- Overview - Simple to use search interface. Criteria include costs, location, and number of years of study.
- Petersons - Provides information about colleges and universities, career schools, graduate programs, distance learning, executive training, private secondary schools, summer opportunities, study abroad, financial aid, and test preparation. Create your personal account to save your research information.
- U.S. News and World Report 2008 College Rankings - Find out where the college you are considering stacks up.
If you need additional ideas, please see the Teen Space webpages of Your Future.