- Healthfinder.gov - Contains a directory of health organizations and links to hundreds of sites featuring government and nonprofit health and human services information. Includes news, articles, and a Kids section. Parts of this site available in Spanish. Searchable and browsable by topic. From the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- Hoosier Healthwise - A health insurance program for Indiana children, pregnant women, and low-income families.
- Medicaid and the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) - Health insurance to uninsured children (see also Hoosier Healthwise).
- KidsHealth - Provides searchable information on young people's health for parents, children, and teens.
- Health Central - Links to news and specific wellness sites relating to children, all with the goal to support and inform our users who have life-changing conditions.