Prevent Identity Theft
Free Seminar at JCPL.
Cases of identity theft are on the rise. To protect yourself, join Johnson County Public Library staff and patrons for a consumer protection presentation from the Office of the Indiana Attorney General on Thursday, September 20 from 6:30 to 8:00 p.m., and learn more about:
· The latest scams and frauds done through the mail, over the phone, and on the internet
· techniques used by fraudsters
· the importance of protecting your personal information
· how to check your credit report for free
· how to freeze your credit to prevent identity theft
· and more!
Open to adults. To register, please call 878-9560 or visit www.jcplin.org
For more information, please contact Adult Services Librarian, Todd Jones, at 878-9560.