Design a Book Trailer for your Favorite Book
The Johnson County Public Library’s Literacy Awareness Committee is looking for book trailers to display on the JCPL website to encourage reading for all ages throughout the month of September. Imagine how your favorite book would look as a movie, then create a short clip and share it with others via our website.
Check out the book trailers on www.jcplin.org. Then, create a book trailer of your own featuring your favorite book!
Here are the guidelines for creating a book trailer:
• Participants must be 13 years old and older.
• Participants must cite all images and audio that they did not create themselves.
• Book trailers may not be longer than 4 minutes in length.
• All entries must be received by September 30.
• The Literacy Awareness Month Committee will review all videos and post them to our website for others to enjoy.
• Be creative so others will want to read your favorite book! Follow all copyright rules and send the link to Wendy Preilis, ALC Coordinator at email@example.com. In the subject line of your email type: Book Trailer.
For more information, please contact Wendy Preilis, ALC Coordinator at (317) 738-4677.