Who are the Friends of JCPL?
View our latest Friends Mission:
Friends of JCPL is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that works to provide extra resources for library programming and to boost community-wide support for Johnson County's most valuable resource. Membership is open to all who share these goals.
- Winter Reading Program prizes and special events
- Author Visits
- Summer Reading Program prizes and special events
- Give-a-ways at Fairs and Festivals to promote the library
- Craft materials at a variety of programs
- Supplies to celebrate National Library Week in April
- Supplies to celebrate National Library Card Month in September
- Supplies to celebrate Children's Book Week in November
Membership entitles you to:
- Admission to Friends-Only nights at Used Book Sales
- Bi-Monthly newsletter (Connections) mailed to your home
- Opportunities to volunteer for the library
Watch our Friends video about what Friends are all about. Enjoy!
- Tuesday, January 22, 2013 at 6:30 p.m. — Clark Pleasant Branch
- Tuesday, March 26, 2013 at 6:30 p.m. — Franklin Branch
- Tuesday, May 28, 2013 at 6:30 p.m. — White River Branch
- Tuesday, July 23, 2013 at 6:30 p.m. — Trafalgar Branch
- Tuesday, September 24, 2013 at 6:30 p.m. — Franklin Branch
- October 2013 — Annual Meeting — TBA
- November 26, 2013 at 6:30 p.m. — Trafalgar Branch