Refreshment Guidelines for Meeting Rooms
- Refreshments and non-alcoholic beverages may be served in the Community Room.
- Refreshments, including those that are catered, should be limited to finger foods or box lunches.
- Refreshments must be kept in the Community Room areas and not taken into other parts of the building.
- Beverages containing red, purple, or orange dyes are prohibited (e.g. grape juice, fruit punch).
- The use of steam tables, electric hotplates, or open flames is prohibited.
- Groups must bring their own plates, silverware, cups, napkins, coffee, cream, sugar, and ice.
- The kitchen area must be wiped clean and left in the same condition as found.
- Refreshments should be properly disposed of; no food or drink should remain in the refrigerator.
- All trash resulting from the serving of refreshments should be disposed of in receptacles provided. Absolutely no liquids should be placed in the trash bags.
- A coffeepot and punch bowl may be available upon request.
- Refreshments or catering for Special Events will be handled on a case by case basis with approval from the Branch Manager.
JCPL Adopted 2007-08; Rev. 2010-01