Lindsey's Reese's Peanut Butter Surprise
by Lindsey Abercrombie
- 1 tube of Pillsbury Peanut Butter Refrigerated Dough
- 6 mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, unwrapped
- 1 cup sugar (to roll peanut butter dough in)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Roll dough into small balls, then coat with sugar.
- Put sugar-coated peanut butter dough in sprayed mini-muffin pan.
- Bake for 7 minutes. Take out of oven and push the Mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cup in the center.
- Let cookies cool in the pan before taking out.