Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
If you would like material that we do not own, we may be able to obtain it from another library.
To Make A Request:
- Have a valid Johnson County Public Library (JCPL) card & provide your current address and phone number.
- Have the title and author (if applicable) for the item you would like.
- You can make the request by phone or in person at any of our reference desks.
- Indicate the maximum charge you are willing to pay to get the material.
- Please be willing to wait several days for delivery of the material.
How Much Does the Service Cost You?
- JCPL does not charge our patrons for Interlibrary loan (ILL) service; the library takes care of all costs of processing, shipping, etc. as a service to our patrons.
- Other libraries may charge to lend materials to us, however and the patron is responsible for those charges.
If you need further instructions, please view our instructional video.