FAQ - Homebound Services
- What do I need to do to use JCPL's computers?
- Does the library have free Wi-Fi Internet access?
- How do I obtain a library card?
- What is my PIN?
- What if I forget my library card?
- How do I access my account online?
- How do I place an item on hold?
- How much does it cost to photocopy or print?
- How can I reserve a study room or meeting room?
- Does JCPL have downloadable audiobooks?
- Do you provide Homebound Services?
Homebound Services was established as a way to provide materials and/or information to individuals in our taxing district who cannot physically access the library due to physical disability, extended illness or extreme transportation problems.
- Materials loaned – books, magazines, audio books, movies, and music.
- Reference service by telephone – as standard for all patrons
- Interlibrary Loan – as standard for all patrons
- Talking Book Service for Blind and Physically Handicapped – provided by Indiana State Library. Please call the JCPL Adult Reference Desks at your JCPL Branch.
*Length of loan – 3 weeks (not including delivery and pickup time)
*No charge for delivery and pickup
*Methods of delivery and pickup vary according to location and availability of services.