FAQ – Finding & Changing User PIN
- What do I need to do to use JCPL's computers?
- Does the library have free Wi-Fi Internet access?
- How do I obtain a library card?
- What is my PIN?
- What if I forget my library card?
- How do I access my account online?
- How do I place an item on hold?
- How much does it cost to photocopy or print?
- How can I reserve a study room or meeting room?
- Does JCPL have downloadable audiobooks?
- Do you provide Homebound Services?
Your PIN (personal identification number) is preset as the last four digits of your library card number. You may change your PIN in My Account by clicking on the User PIN Change link.