FAQ – Copying & Printing Costs
- What do I need to do to use JCPL's computers?
- Does the library have free Wi-Fi Internet access?
- How do I obtain a library card?
- What is my PIN?
- What if I forget my library card?
- How do I access my account online?
- How do I place an item on hold?
- How much does it cost to photocopy or print?
- How can I reserve a study room or meeting room?
- Does JCPL have downloadable audiobooks?
- Do you provide Homebound Services?
Letter and legal B&W copies are 10 cents
Letter and legal Color copies are 25 cents
Tabloid B&W copies are 20 cents
Tabloid Color copies are 50 cents