FAQ – Borrowing Without Your Card
- What do I need to do to use JCPL's computers?
- Does the library have free Wi-Fi Internet access?
- How do I obtain a library card?
- What is my PIN?
- What if I forget my library card?
- How do I access my account online?
- How do I place an item on hold?
- How much does it cost to photocopy or print?
- How can I reserve a study room or meeting room?
- Does JCPL have downloadable audiobooks?
- Do you provide Homebound Services?
You can usually check out by presenting a picture ID. You MUST have either your picture ID or your library card in order to check out or use the computers. To speed up the check out process, JCPL strongly suggests that you bring in your library card.
If our computer system is down for any reason we will be unable to access your account without the barcode on the back of your card, and you will be unable to check out any materials.