FAQ – Accessing Your Account Online
- What do I need to do to use JCPL's computers?
- Does the library have free Wi-Fi Internet access?
- How do I obtain a library card?
- What is my PIN?
- What if I forget my library card?
- How do I access my account online?
- How do I place an item on hold?
- How much does it cost to photocopy or print?
- How can I reserve a study room or meeting room?
- Does JCPL have downloadable audiobooks?
- Do you provide Homebound Services?
Patrons may review and renew their materials and place holds online by clicking on the My Account button in the upper right hand corner of the page. From the My Account page, you will have several options. You will be prompted for your ID number, which is the entire 14-digit number on the back of your library card (with no spaces). Your initial PIN is the last 4 digits of your library card.
JCPL highly recommends that you change your PIN to something only you would know.