by Reilly Plummer
- 12 graham crackers (4-3/4” x 2-1/2”)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- Line a 15-in x 10-in x 1-in baking pan with foil. Lightly grease foil with Pam. Place graham crackers in pan; cover with marshmallows.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, cook and stir butter, brown sugar and cinnamon until the butter is melted and sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Spoon over marshmallows. Sprinkle with almonds and coconut.
- Bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or until browned. Cool completely. Cut into 2-inch squares, and then cut each square in half to form triangles.
Yield: About 6 dozen