Book Discussion Sets
How many titles are available?
We currently offer over 30 adult titles, over 40 young adult titles, and over 140 children's titles. Keep checking back to see what we've added to our growing collection. For the list of book discussion sets, please ask at any reference desk or click the link for the age range you are interested in:
How many copies are available?
Quantities vary per title. Please see list.
Who may borrow these books?
Anyone with a valid Johnson County Public Library Card.
What is the procedure for borrowing a book set?
Just visit your local branch, or contact Melanie Johnson, Collection Services Manager at 738-3133 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please give the library one to two weeks notice before the books are needed.
- The loan period for the discussion sets is 8 weeks.
- Fees will be assessed on all books and bookbags not returned by due date. See fines & fees.
- Books and bookbags not returned will be charged to the cardholder's account.
- If you must cancel your request, please call any reference desk within one week of your reservation. A $1.00 fee will be charged if you do not pick up your reserve copies within one week without notifying the Library.